Moray Food Network
Moray Food Network is a not-for-profit, constituted organisation, managed by
a voluntary board of directors.
Its purpose is to initiate partnerships
to enable a fairer and more
food efficient Moray.
It does this through creating and supporting opportunities to bring
people together, virtually and in
person, to connect, share, support
and learn from each other.
Our priorities are based around six key themes
1. To promote healthy and sustainable food
2. To tackle food poverty, diet-related ill health and access to affordable healthy food
3. To build community food knowledge, skills, resources and projects
4. To promote a vibrant and diverse sustainable food economy
5. To support local catering and food procurement
6. To reduce waste and the ecological footprint of the food system
"fresh & local at your fingertips"
Join our facebook groups!
Moray Food Network is a voluntary organisation managed
by a board of directors & supported by NHS Grampian